Brokerage Coordinator – National Retail
The Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day coordination of client accounts and transactions for two senior retail brokers. The position will report to the local Operations Manager and will partner with team colleagues to efficiently and effectively complete tasks, assignments, and initiatives.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage real estate updates between brokers and clients via various tracking tools and update reports.
- Daily communication with client representatives and a wide array of outside brokers.
- Prepare deal submissions and coordination of new stores, relocations, subleases, terminations and portfolio negotiations.
- Assist in new client pursuits, pitches, and research.
- Draft LOI’s and Fee Agreements as well as ensure Marketing Materials (Flyers & Signage) are current.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of client Real Estate Committee package submissions.
- Coordinate and execute multi-day real estate site tours and materials.
- Administer internal and external Brokerage Agreements and Fee Calculations for approval.
- Coordinate requests from the client with regards to comps, availabilities, demos and additional local market research.
- Manage all aspects of fee collection, including invoice calculation and creation, with client, inside and outside brokers.
- Create accurate revenue forecasts.
Administrative Support (10%)
- Create/edit client deliverables/documentation (e.g., letters, reports, memos, charts, agreements, etc.).
- Manage client distribution list creation and maintenance.
- Serve as a mentor for dedicated Retail administrative professionals.
- Serve as a back-up resource for administrative tasks to support seamless department operations.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Must be proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and strict adherence/dedication to deadlines.
- Ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects and balancing multiple clients simultaneously.
- Comfortable with direct client interaction and communication.
- Secure a real estate license in New York within the first three (3) months of employment. Not required immediately. Additional states (Connecticut & New Jersey) may be required in the future.