Senior Brokerage Coordinator
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Track Opportunities, Listings, and Deal-Related Expenses
- Maintain and update CRM system per guidelines with new opportunities by working with fee-earners and Client
- Assist in planning and coordination of basic travel arrangements
- Enter Expense Reports into Workday
- Collect expense reimbursement documents, such as receipts, and other information from fee-earners, Associates, and/or Client Coordinators
- Attribute expenses to specific deals or other codes and track against deal budget
- Review and analyze lease/sale documents
- Work with local brokers to drive direction and implementation of all marketing efforts as it pertains to promotion of specific listings
- Create and edit the content of marketing materials and presentations to include flyers using Concep, corporate leasing proposals, case studies, qualifications booklets, email blasts, invitations, and website content using PowerPoint
- Create and coordinate initial listing presentations and broker opinion of value
- Create proposal responses and pitches to include extensive writing and editing of company information, proposal text, and graphics
- Maintain local web pages for property websites
- Plan and support client and local C&W events (e.g. State of Real Estate, charitable events, etc.)
- Manage due diligence and marketing process with clients for investment sales and leasing projects
- Prepare monthly reports for clients including current status of deals, marketing efforts for available properties, companies currently targeting, etc.
- Coordinates transaction documents including confidentiality agreements, leases, contracts, listings while compiling information to be used in periodic landlord leasing activity reports.
- Organizes transaction documentations including confidentiality agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing documents, etc. to ensure that all parties have copies of required documents.
- Abstracts leases+E14 and drafts proposals with direction, along with updating Pipeline/drafts RTDs from supervising C&W real estate professional.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in real estate or related field
- Real Estate Licensed Preferred not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including creating and editing marketing materials
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with Concep
- Detail oriented, self-starter, well organized, able to set priorities and handle multiple projects at any given time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment independently
- Experience and knowledge of Client Servicing
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Project Management
- Client Relationship Management
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.