Commercial Real Estate and Finance Summer Intern - Berkadia
Future Housing Leaders is pleased to share that our corporate partner Berkadia is seeking applicants for their Commercial Real Estate and Finance summer 2022 internship. Additional details can be found below:
Berkadia’s Internship Program is designed to increase your education, impact, and involvement in Commercial Real Estate and Finance. Our program combines real-world work experience with continuing education and mentorship. As a Berkadia Intern, you will work alongside professionals, collaborating on projects, helping complete daily tasks, and working with us to influence to our industry.
Under supervision of your manager, you will work with your team to complete essential duties including the following:
- Assist with the analysis of multi-family and commercial mortgage transactions.
- Learn how to create initial deal sizing, cash flow analysis, and write deal narratives.
- Assist with the review of third-party reports and help with Marketing initiatives.
- Establish strong working relationships with the team to understand and identify their needs for support as well as learn the world of Commercial Finance
- Actively assist in the research, writing, and proofing of marketing materials, presentations, analyses, reports, and loan or property documents.
- Utilize and maintain databases that track relevant real estate metrics.
- Correspond directly with mortgage bankers, borrowers, and clients to answer questions or provide information as needed.
- Direct supervision of a Berkadia manager and added support of an assigned mentor within your department
- Educational resources and guidance surrounding industry knowledge and professional development
- Regular learning sessions held with business leaders
- A cohort of dedicated Interns working in different departments across the country
- Current student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Desire to learn and advance in the Commercial Real Estate sector
- Initiative and drive to search for ways to contribute and grow
- Basic technology skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office software including Excel and Word
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: Talent.Acquisition@Berkadia.com
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.