2022 Wells Fargo Control Management Summer Internship Program
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking talent to join the 2022 Control Management Internship Program. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
The Control Management Summer Internship Program is a professional development program that provides participants with a ten-week overview of Wells Fargo and a high-level understanding of the company's operations, business strategies, and corporate culture. The internship experience includes relationship building, relevant work assignments, coaching, performance feedback sessions, group projects, and informative learning sessions with key leaders. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business and professional development training opportunities that incorporates real-world experiences and prepares you for a career at Wells Fargo. The internship program is a pipeline program in which successfully performing interns may receive an offer to return the following year for the full-time analyst program.
In this role, you will:
· Participate in formal internship program and workshops for low complexity initiatives within Internship Program
· Review various assignments to become familiar with policies and procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained, related to low-to-medium risk tasks and deliverable
· Receive direction from a manager and exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of compliance and risk management requirements for the supported area
· Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications: 6+ months of work experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
· Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December, 2022 – May/June 2023
· Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
· Knowledge and or experience in the financial services industry
· Demonstrated interest/experience in manipulating data and reporting, data visualization, and/or data analytics
· Demonstrated interest in one of the following fields: Human Resources, Corporate Communication, Social Media, Marketing, Benefits, Government & Community Relations, IT, STEM, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting and/or Analytics
Program dates for 2022: June-August 2022
· Charlotte, NC
· Dallas, TX
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.