Materials Analyst I - Superior Water Light and Power
- Assists with analysis and evaluation of Company materials and service needs.
- Analyze and manage inventory through forecasting projects, seasonal and emergency demands.
- Acquires and distributes materials in a cost effective and timely manner, including determining inventory levels.
- Maintains and verifies records, complying with rules/laws/regulations.
- Coordinates/schedules activities for inventory employees and contractors.
- Assists in cross-functional teams and provides analytical support for projects.
- Processes and systems that support business strategies are designed, tested, implemented, documented and evaluated.
- Coordinates and assists with training.
- Effective performance required to assure materials and services are available to meet corporate goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or equivalent.
- Additional experience or training in electric utility industry Operations, purchasing, or inventory administration desirable.
- No experience required
- Depending upon assigned area, may require travel throughout facilities and/or service centers.
- Requires good interpersonal, technical and communication skills to establish and maintain productive working relationships and to enhance effective Operations.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.