- In this role you will be responsible for upgrading or defining new architecture systems to support future and current Java applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Java developer with primary focus on Struts, JSPs and Spring MVC based frontend development.
- Independent contributor but someone who can also provide thought leadership in terms of Architecture Design Development.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with DevOps processes and tools and CI/CD.
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive web based user interface.
- Good knowledge on OOPS concept Core Java.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Oriented and can work on your own with Good time management skills.
- Good Analytical skills and problem solver.
- Cloud development knowledge is a plus