FP&A/NetSuite Business Analyst
Who We Are
API is the global leader for crew accommodation solutions, and we are changing the way businesses manage travel. Our technology platform streamlines the entire crew planning process, making day-to-day operations more efficient and elevating the crew layover experience. API’s proprietary technology, mobile solutions and our experienced team are positioned to offer our customers a complete, end-to-end platform that integrates seamlessly into their process. We are looking for dynamic, creative, and tech savvy individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about hard work, providing impeccable service, technology and solutions to our clients then API may be a great fit for you!
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Analyze financials and provide forecasting support.
• Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
• Support in the design and implementation of NetSuite related processes
• Assist the team with NetSuite related questions and requests
• Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as required.
Time distribution of responsibilities: Initially 70% NetSuite related activities and 30% FP&A, migrating to a 50/50 distribution in the future.
Required Skills, Education and Experience
• Interest in working with Financial data and ERP systems.
• Experience in Finance and/or financial systems roles (preferred)
• NetSuite/ERP configuration and saved searches experience (preferred)
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or equivalent (preferred)
• Ability to foster collaboration within multiple teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
The candidate will be working mainly with Excel, Outlook, NetSuite, Salesforce and our internal systems.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position. Currently, the company offers a hybrid schedule of 3 days in the office and 2 days at home, but eventually it'll be 5 days from the office (TBD when this will start).
Accommodations Plus International is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time according to business needs.
Job Type: Full-time