ConnectMe Capital,llc is recruiting for Fund Accountants on behalf of their client, a Fund Administrator, servicing Hedge Fund, Private Equity Fund and Real Estate Fund clients. Compensation is base salary plus bonus or overtime and competitive benefits package:
Private Equity, Real Estate/Real Assets and Hedge Fund Accountants:
- Great opportunity to join a successful Fund Administrator as a Hedge Fund, Real Assets/Real Estate Fund or Private Equity Fund Accountant
- Perform P&L exception management, issue daily P&L reports, analyze fund performance daily and monthly, reconcile cash and positions, price portfolios, calculate NAVs and investor allocations, perform financial statement prep and month end close, working with equities, bonds, swaps, options and more, or private equity, real estate and other real assets funds.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or similar. Will consider other majors with relevant experience
- Must have 1 to 5 years of experience with hedge funds or private equity funds
- Must have experience/knowledge of various financial products and/or private equity structures (i.e. waterfalls)
- Must be proficient in Excel (pivot tables, V/H LOOKUPS)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be analytical and have good client service skills.
- Positions located in: NY, NJ, CO, FL, WA, CA and more depending on level of experience. Remote to start; most likely hybrid at some point in the future.