2022 Campus Recruiting - Investment Banking Summer Associate - New York
Piper Sandler is a leading, international middle-market investment bank and institutional securities firm, serving the needs of middle market corporations, private equity groups, public entities and institutional investors. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the firm has additional investment banking offices in New York, San Francisco, Houston, Charlotte, Boston, and Chicago. Piper Sandler investment banking specializes in a variety of financial transactions and focuses on the needs of growth companies in the following sectors: Consumer; Diversified Industrials; Energy; Financial Institutions; Healthcare; Technology and Business Services. Piper Sandler is one of the premier investment banks focused solely on the middle market.
Our Summer Associate position offers a unique opportunity for ambitious professionals seeking to play a meaningful role in our continued growth while gaining significant experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Debt Capital Markets, and Equity Capital Markets. Associate are actively involved in day-to-day transaction execution, gaining significantly more client interaction and live deal experience than their peers at other firms.
We anticipate hiring 2022 Summer Associates in our New York office for the Healthcare, Financial Services & Consumer teams.
Attracting only the very best professionals has been and will continue to be a key element of our success. We are focused on hiring candidates with genuine potential and interest for advancement within our firm. A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
· In their first year of an MBA program from a top-tier business school.
· 2 – 5 years of pre-MBA work experience; preferably in financial services or accounting
· Outstanding academic performance record.
· Exceptional work ethic and a high level of enthusiasm, initiative and leadership potential.
· Prior work experience involving financial analysis or transaction execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to develop rapport with existing and potential clients.
· Strong knowledge of accounting and financial modeling.
· Highly motivated, team player with an ability to learn in a fast-paced, challenging environment.