Real Estate Specialist
We seek a highly organized individual to join our Site Development Team. The role is responsible for supporting senior Project Managers and executing vendor purchase orders.
· General support to senior project managers.
· Provide weekly updates to customers.
· With guidance from senior project manager, attend customer meetings.
· Participate in vendor calls and track performance.
· Create vendor purchase orders, and review and approve vendor invoicing.
· Maintain, update, and support Client and Tillman Tracker.
· Communicate internally with other Tillman functional groups, including attending interdepartmental meetings.
· Other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
· Highly organized and able to juggle priorities.
· Strong attention to detail skills.
· Strong communication skills with ability to interact effectively with customers and vendors.
· Ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
· Solid database skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Real Estate experience or RE license preferred.
· Requires extensive supervision.
Employment will be contingent on the submission of appropriate documentation showing proof of COVID-19 vaccination subject to the request for a legally permissible accommodation.
· 401K plan with company match offered
· 17 Paid days off
· 11 holidays
· Competitive health, dental and vision plans
· Paid parental leave
· Employee Recognition Programs