Product Manager, Customer Experience
SupplyHouse.com, a rapidly growing e-commerce industrial supply company, is searching for a Product Manager to join our Customer Experience Team. This is a high-profile role, critical to leading a wide variety of large, complex projects around the business. If you have stellar strategic, analytical, and communication skills, and are looking for a dynamic position leading cross-functional teams to build great products – we want to hear from you!
This is a remote-based role from select states within the U.S. At this time, we are only able to employ those located in the following states: Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
This position will require travel to our NY office headquarters for up to four times per year for internal meetings and team-building activities. The cost of travel for employees out of the area will be covered by the company. Additionally, our offices are always available for staff to use as much as desired.
A company laptop and other necessary equipment will be provided along with a $250 stipend for your work from home space.
Role Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Remote, New York City Metropolitan Area
The Product Manager is responsible for the strategy, vision, and execution of enhancements to our e-commerce website and app. The role involves key goal setting, opportunity scoping, feature prioritization, and rollout planning for major product updates. The position provides strategic leadership to cross-functional teams such as Business, Design, and IT, and engages analytics and customer insights to architect plans and drive an enhanced customer experience.
- Provides leadership and strategic vision to major new initiatives and develops cross-functional team dynamics
- Leads product discovery including drawing insights from data analysis, and customer and stakeholder interviews
- Determines appropriate experience architecture and desired outcomes across multiple user experiences
- Deeply understands our brand positioning and ensures our brand is represented across all customer experience channels
- Establishes regular communication cadence with business stakeholders and/or freelancers to ensure research, design, and development stay aligned to the company’s digital strategy and brand objectives
- Expertly gathers requirements and leads site design to meet business needs
- Owns product backlog and product requirements/user stories for e-commerce website and app
- Builds product documentation within JIRA and runs scrum ceremonies including sprint planning and sprint review
- Serves as point-person on projects to clarify business requirements and UX strategy to IT, and ultimately responsible for testing and approval of implementation
- Sets project KPIs, develops A/B test and staged rollout plans, and performs post-launch analysis to determine project success and opportunities.
We are looking for individuals with:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Business or STEM field preferred, but not required)
- 5+ years of experience, with 3+ years serving in a similar role on a Product/Customer Experience Team, (within e-commerce strongly preferred)
- Experience with A/B testing software (Ex: Optimizely)
- Experience with design and prototyping tools (Figma is a plus)
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence, or equivalent tools
- Strong leadership skills and tendency to invest in colleagues and team growth
- Exceptional problem solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and reprioritize as needed
- CSPO or equivalent strongly preferred
- We have awesome benefits – 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance options, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap room, and meditation room.
- We're flexible – Many roles at SupplyHouse are remote-based, and we provide some flexibility with work hours depending on the needs of your role and team.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to help our local communities, with both structured and informal ways to get involved.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code, a pet-friendly office, and demonstrate respect to our colleagues, partners, and customers.
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We have monthly team building events. And we’re constantly icebreaking each other over Zoom. Look out for our movie nights, bowling leagues, and more!
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company