Sales Analyst I
Did you know? Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for over ten years and was recently selected to become part of the prestigious S & P 500!
Now is the perfect time to join our winning team! Signature Bank, member FDIC, was founded in 2001 as a full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint to the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco, and we continue to expand! The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
What you should know about the Cash Management Sales Analyst I:
Sales Analyst (I) will provide support from a documentation and analytical perspective to the Cash Management Sales team.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Review and dissect existing clients’ or prospective clients’ account analysis or bank statements
- Prepare banking proposals at the request of CM Sales Officers for clients/prospects
- Review of all PCG/CM Sales Officers’ pre-implementation paperwork and ensure proper and current documentation is received and completed properly, including banking documentation
- Submit, track and follow-up on all board requests for onboarding new/additional Cash Management services for clients of the Bank
- Assist in the managing of the CM Sales Officer pipelines that will be utilized to create job performance analytics
- Enter and maintain data in the CM Sales Portal for tracking all services from the beginning of the process to final closure including submission to OTG
- Review monthly analysis statements to ensure customized pricing updates were completed properly
- Assist new and existing Sales Officers/PCG's with preparation of CM paperwork when needed.
- Submit customized pricing requests from PCG's into the XAA sharepoint system.
- Communicate effectively with PCG's and various internal bank departments.
To be successful, your background should match these qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years of related experience.
- 1 year cash management experience preferred but not required
- Strong technical skills preferred, client oriented, detail oriented
- Ability to handle high volume of documentation accurately and efficiently
- Superior organizational skills, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
We offer an amazing employee benefit package, including:
- A generous BONUS program with eligibility for all employees
- Comprehensive health benefits, including vision and detal options, and huge HSA contributions
- An award winning wellness program, with employee payments in several categories!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 annually
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- Pet Insurance
- Parental leaves
- And the list goes on!
For those candidates applying to locations within the New York City boroughs: As part of our commitment to health and safety, and as mandated by law, all employees are required to show proof of vaccination to be considered for any position with Signature Bank. Where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received the COVID-19 vaccine prior to their start date. Upon commencement of employment, new team members must provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
For those candidates applying to locations in San Francisco: Signature Bank will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and federal laws applicable to Signature Bank.
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.