Spring 2023 Paid Virtual Internship in Commercial Real Estate
Project Destined, founded by a former Carlyle Group executive, has partnered with 250+ leading real estate firms and 300+ universities around the country to provide diverse students with internship opportunities to explore ownership through live real estate deals.
The 10-week Paid, Spring 2023 Virtual Internship Program will launch in 35+ U.S. and International markets in January 2023. To date, we have partnered with companies including Goldman Sachs, CBRE, Wells Fargo, JLL, Greystar, Eastdil Secured, Brookfield Properties, PGIM Real Estate, among 250+ others (see list below).
As part of the program, interns will work 6-8 hours per week through real estate training, an Executive Speaker Series, and competing with students from 300+ universities in “Shark Tank” style live deal pitch competitions.
Students Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Gain access to our network of over 250+ Real Estate Companies
- Work on live real estate deals with some of our 500+ corporate mentors
- Attend a company sponsored site visit
- Supplement your existing internship or academic schedule
- Ability to earn academic credit upon completion of the internship and financial modeling course
- Receive a chance to attend our free financial modeling course and earn Financial Modeling Certification
- Earn a stipend of $500 and a chance to win an additional $1,000 in bonuses throughout weekly competitions
- Application Deadline: January 3rd, 2023
- Onboarding Dates: January 18th, 2023 - February 10th, 2023
- Program Activities: February 13th, 2023 - April 19th, 2023
Applicants must be undergraduate students or recent graduates
To speak with a person who has experienced Project Destined reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More About the Program:
Click here to view CNBC’s “Bridging The Gap” news segment on Project Destined. Follow us on LinkedIn (Project Destined) and Instagram (@projectdestined). Also, visit our website (projectdestined.org).
Select Corporate Partners
Brookfield Properties, JLL, CBRE, Goldman Sachs, Greystar, Trammell Crow Company, Eastdil Secured, RBC Capital Markets, PGIM Real Estate, Berkadia, Marcus & Millichap, Invesco, Century 21, CIM Group, Grosvenor, Colliers, Standard Communities, EisnerAmper, Capital One, AEW, ACRES Capital, Beacon Communities, Vornado Realty Trust, Wells Fargo, Tishman Speyer, Related Companies, WNBA, Tricap, and the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).