Summer 2023 Internship
SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
Apply here to be considered for our Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Valuations, and Commercial Real Estate Internship opportunities. As we review your resume will provide feedback and outlines of the individual opportunities for Summer 2023 that match your education, Qualifications, and experience!
Our PAID Corporate and Commercial Real Estate Internship positions offer students a Full-Time hands-on learning experience in addition to professional development training, networking events, and a chance to work within our offices' communities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work directly with your mentor and manager to learn and execute the necessary tasks of the role you're working within
- Manage workflow to produce on time deliveries
- Communicate/coordinate with team colleagues and in some cases external parties
- Work independently on projects and collaborate ‘face to face’ as a team player
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Must be a Junior, Senior, or Grad Student
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Preferred Skills: MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word,
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.