What this job involves
We are seeking an Associate to join our team and provide high-level support, and leverage to multiple real estate professionals, often handling a large amount of details relating to real estate transactions.
You will help to expand the JLL footprint into the New Hampshire market by generating new business opportunities and assisting fellow teammates manage current deal transactions in the market.
This position would be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices.
The role provides a unique opportunity with exposure to all aspects of the business in an excelling market with high visibility. We promote an organizational culture of trust and teamwork, build an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, and elevate our people to achieve business growth.
- Work with brokerage team to identify new business opportunities and jointly form strategies to gain market share by leveraging JLL existing relationships, companies’ expertise, technologies and intellectual property to enhance value and expand the products, services, and market reach.
- Support senior brokers in initiating new business relationships and taking initiative to outreach to new leads (cold calls, warm calls, emails, etc.)
- Work with senior brokers on new business activities, prepare available property summary books and partner on new business presentations
- Work with senior brokers to develop materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations, analysis)
- Shadow senior brokers in transaction negotiation, evaluation and documentation
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
- Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
- Requires a RE license (New Hampshire and Massachusetts)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate and excellent academic credentials required
- Must be well-spoken and possess strong presentation and effective business-writing skills
- Preferred previous experience in corporate real estate, consulting or finance; understanding of real estate fundamentals is a plus
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Impeccable organizational, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, work successfully within set time frames and effectively manage time and workload
- Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player