Real Estate Assistant Intern (Academic credit) - Remote
New York Habitat (https://www.nyhabitat.com) is a successful, international real estate and travel agency. We specialize in the furnished rental, bed and breakfast, and vacation rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
We are looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to participate in our Real Estate Internship Program. New York Habitat offers our interns a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of international real estate. We encourage our interns to contribute their ideas each week in order to develop new projects with the company.
Product Management Department
- Creating listings in New York, London, Paris, and the South of France, from start to finish, including photo selection, descriptions and floor plan creation
- Ensuring that all listing information is kept up to date
- Updating the listing's availability
- You are a current student with a major in business or real estate
- You are detail-oriented
- You have excellent writing/communication skills in English
- You are dependable, punctual and dedicated to doing your assigned work
- You are available a minimum of 3 months, 15h/week
- You can attain Academic Credits for your Internship (Necessary)
- You are able to work remotely (Necessary)
Only students with pre-approved ability to receive academic credits will be considered! A flexible schedule is possible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=274
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nyhabitat/