Junior Project Engineer (JR4433)
Understand all aspects of a project (scope details, can read schedule and understands cost loading/resources and budget).
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which Acuity International is recognized. Actively support and uphold the Company’s stated vision, mission and values.
- Understand the use of project scheduling and cost management methods and software.
- Ability to interface with all levels of project management for design, acquisition and construction.
- Must have fundamental understanding of principles and methods concerning planning and scheduling, project management, cost management and control and tools.
- Must hold an appropriate 4-year degree and 0-6 years' experience in business planning and cost management.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Good eye/hand coordination required.