Acquisitions Intern (Summer 2023)
- We have internships in Acquisitions, Asset Management, Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, Leasing, and Property Management. Please apply to the internship that applies to your major and interests you most. Please do not apply to more than two internships.
- The internship will be in-person*
- The internship will take place in June – August (8 weeks – 5 days per week)*
- Travel or relocation expenses will not be covered by Paramount
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company reserves the right to change the internship.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best product.
- Motivated. You have a positive attitude and invest extra energy to reach your goals while meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle your workload and personal interactions with teammates.
- Creative. You are an idea person who is excited to learn and likes coming up with smart solutions to new challenges.
- Meticulous. You are detail-oriented and a reliable teammate.
What You’ll Do:
- Have an opportunity to meet with and learn from corporate officers and leaders within the organization
- Participate in all aspects of the real estate investment process – you will participate in the real-time implementation of Paramount’s investment strategies as part of an active deal team
- Integral involvement with the analysis, structuring, diligence, financing, and closing of transactions
- Regularly attend both internal and external meetings, negotiations, due diligence sessions, and asset tours
- Learn to value office assets and evaluate complex financing and ownership structures
- Real estate valuation analysis
- Excel modeling
- Market and data research
- Development of presentations
- Supporting due diligence and execution of transactions
- Drafting of memoranda for internal and external use
- Assisting with legal negotiations and due diligence
- Rising senior currently attending a college or university in a bachelor’s degree program — preferably in finance, accounting, economics, real estate, or engineering.
- Interested in a career in real estate investments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Argus Enterprise is preferred, but not required.