Property Management Intern (Summer 2023)
- We have internships in Acquisitions, Asset Management, Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, Leasing, and Property Management. Please apply to the internship that applies to your major and interests you most. Please do not apply to more than two internships.
- The internship will be in-person*
- The internship will take place in June – August (8 weeks – 5 days per week)*
- Travel or relocation expenses will not be covered by Paramount
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company reserves the right to change the internship.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best product.
- Motivated. You have a positive attitude and invest extra energy to reach your goals while meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle your workload and personal interactions with teammates.
- Creative. You are an idea person who is excited to learn and likes coming up with smart solutions to new challenges.
- Meticulous. You are detail-oriented and a reliable teammate.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in rotations at 2 properties (4 weeks at each property)
- Learn from the best by shadowing various property management employees
- Learn about the importance of building relationships and fostering tenant satisfaction
- Learn what it takes to manage a physical real estate asset, control operating costs, and discover how a well-maintained community drives tenant satisfaction and builds company loyalty
- Assist with collection and processing of payments and purchase orders
- Assist with creating various monthly reports
- Have an opportunity to meet with and learn from corporate officers and leaders within the organization
- Currently attends a college or university in a bachelor’s degree program — preferably Business and Real Estate
- Interested in a career in real estate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)