Channel Partnership Analyst (Hybrid Role)
Channel Partnership Analyst
Are you an Empathetic Relationship Builder? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where every day is different and you are presented exciting opportunities for learning and professional development? Do you have the passion and drive to help small and mid size businesses succeed online? Do you want to be a part of a happy, empowering, non-bureaucratic and inclusive work culture where your contributions are recognized?
If you answered YES! then you may have just found the perfect opportunity for YOU!
NetElixir is a top-tier, independent digital marketing agency with over 18 years of experience working with leading e-commerce businesses and helping them grow online. We are headquartered in Princeton, NJ, and partner with global retail and direct-to-consumer brands in North America and Europe to help them find, engage and win new, high-value customers online. We are a proud member of the Google Agency Leadership Circle (27 digital marketing agencies are members of the Google Agency Leadership Circle out of a total of 7761 agencies in the US) and a UPS Digital Connections Partner (one of UPS' 6 demand generation partners in the US). We cherish our diverse, Go-Giver culture. Our offices in Princeton, NJ, and Hyderabad are filled with passionate, fanatically analytical, and responsible team members obsessed with delivering client delight.
Since 2016, through our non-profit organization, Udaan (https://udaan-trust.org/), we have been helping underprivileged girls in Telangana (India) pursue dreams of a better life by sponsoring their high school and college education and helping them secure jobs in leading organizations.
For more information, please visit www.netelixir.com and our blog https://www.netelixir.com/blog/.
The Channel Partnership Analyst will help expand our business by supporting our partnership team. You will be a key member of the Growth team, developing and maintaining partner relationships while working closely with the Channel Partnership Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for building and nurturing long term and successful partner relationships. The role offers an exciting opportunity for rapid career advancement, global exposure and building & growing the partnership function.
What Youll Be Doing
- Relationship Management: Plan and execute a set of initiatives that strengthen our partner engagements.
- Product Training: Conduct planned, virtual sales training sessions for our partner team members.
- Regularized Sales Follow Ups: Make scheduled daily calls to partner sales reps with business updates and to follow up on prior discussion points.
- Collaborate and Win: Work closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships and Channel Partner Manager to execute growth marketing plan.
- Sales Reporting & Analysis: Accurately track and log lead activity and analyze the data to uncover actionable business insights.
- Partner Marketing Support: Support event marketing initiatives with prospective customers as well as partner sales reps.
What Makes You A Great Candidate
- A Bachelors Degree is necessary. Business Smarts is a must.
- 2-5 years in a sales/account management/partnership development role.
- A Growth Mindset Curious, Always-Learning, and Adaptable. You exhume positivity with a Can Do attitude. Every obstacle to you is an opportunity to improve yourself and, grow.
- You thrive in a complex, fast-paced, digital business environment.
- You are an Exceptional Communicator with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills - storytelling that moves people and inspires them to achieve the seemingly impossible is a huge advantage
What you'll get out of the role
- This a unique opportunity to partner with senior leadership teams to help grow the organization.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with kind and passionate people who love working on hard problems. We are a team of fanatically analytical problem solvers, data-driven storytellers, and digital marketing mavens.
- The space and opportunity to build a world-class global digital marketing and analytics organization working closely with the senior Growth Team leaders.
- A strong partnership with internal team members across the global offices and building on the "ONE TEAM-ONE MISSION".
- An inclusive, kind, and happy work culture that celebrates diversity, encourages teamwork, and provides you space to plan, operate, learn and grow.
Why will you love working for us?
- We are guided by our organizational values of respect, customer delight, equal opportunity for all, and an obsession with quality
- Our dedication to helping businesses succeed online drives us forward.
- We believe a diverse team is a strong team
- Every voice has a prominent place in the conversation, and we consider it our responsibility to listen and learn from them
- Work-life balance is vital to us
- Our team members fulfillment and growth are important to us, and we foster this through learning programs, career development and people initiatives
- There is never a shortage of treats in our office and opportunities to enjoy all the diverse eats that Princeton has to offer
- We work hard and play harder. We create memories through laughter, art, and dance
Take a peek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6jFiEB6hU
Job Type: Full-time