Human Resources Intern
The League Education and Treatment Center is a 501c3 non-profit agency dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with psychiatric and developmental disabilities. Each day, we serve over 500 at-risk and underserved children and adults from all parts of the greater New York City area.
The League Education and Treatment Center is currently seeking a Human Resources Intern. All are welcome to apply.
The HR intern’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Enter terminated employees’ information on a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
· Updating and filing employees’ personnel files
· Conduct telephone reference checks
· Shadow and assist in onboarding meetings
· Purging terminated files
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree. (Human Resources or related field preferred).
Skills and/or Experience Required:
Experience with MS Office and MS Excel. Must have organizational skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: