Entry Level Recruiter/Sales Trainee (Pittsburgh, PA)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our engineering and sciences services and talent solutions capabilities drive results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The Actalent experience is one of high standards for professional and personal growth, integrity and inclusivity. Everyone has ownership in the Actalent culture. We ask each member of our team to help us build our culture by:
- Bringing their best selves to work every day in terms of caring, competitive spirit and character
- Leading by example and working with purpose and pride
- Committing to fostering an inclusive and safe environment where everyone can be their authentic selves
Join us as a Recruiter at Actalent
- Source qualified consultants through various recruiting tools
- Screen potential consultants through interviews and reference checks, while learning about their goals, skills and interests to ensure alignment
- Communicate job offers and prepare consultants for starting their new roles
- Maintain a network of consultants that align with top industry specific skill sets
- Perform critical relationship-building activities, from coaching your consultants for an interview, checking in on their first day of work, and keeping in touch throughout their assignment
- We offer a base salary of $45,000/year + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS
- Hourly paid 13-week training period to start
- Base salary increase of ten thousand dollars after one year of employment
- Performance-based incentives
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid annual trips for top performers
- Company-funded investment plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Accrual of 20 days paid time off to start
- Cell phone allowance after first year
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student loan debt management with CommonBond
- We are a diverse and inclusive team who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally.
- At Actalent, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment.
- Actalent promotes almost exclusively from within; the majority of people who start as a recruiter develop into advanced recruiting or sales career paths.
- As an Actalent employee, you will have the opportunity to support the communities we serve by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic and diverse organizations.
- To ensure your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
- Our robust and structured training program consists of role plays, job shadows and teach backs to create comradery and ensure you become a subject matter expert within your industry. No previous industry experience required!
- Throughout your career at Actalent, you will engage in both formal and informal mentorship programs to progress toward your personal goals.
- At Actalent we provide continued education and training throughout your career.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Customer, leadership or sales-focused experience
- Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment
- Desire to work in a performance-based environment