Development Summer Intern
Camber is looking for paid interns to work on a variety of development projects. Some assignments are exciting, some are less so, but all will give interns insight into the world of residential and mixed-use development. Internships will be for eight to ten weeks beginning May 2022 but can be flexible.
Duties and Responsibilities
Internships are open to graduate level students with an interest and applicable skill set in residential, commercial, and mixed-use development. Interns are expected to work independently and as part of a team. They must be proficient in Excel, organized, have an entrepreneurial mind set, and have relevant coursework. Specific duties will vary but will include tasks similar to these:
· Collecting due diligence materials
· Financial analysis of a project or property
· Coordination of meetings of project teams
· Creating presentations for various stakeholders
· Attending design and construction coordination meetings
· Zoning and feasibility analyses
· Assisting with responses to Requests for Proposals
· Site visits and market analyses
· Managing project specific data, with ability to collect, analyze, cleanse and perform quality assurance
Strong quantitative skills are a must. Background or proficiency in financial underwriting and/or data management is a plus. Most importantly, candidates must have a passion for the work we do.