Primary Purpose of Position:
Assist in leasing and marketing activities for assets within the Boston region portfolio.
• Assist in gathering building, market and competitive building information to assist in leasing &
marketing space in the Boston portfolio.
• Assist in the comprehensive update of all properties in View The Space (VTS).
• Develop familiarity with Boston Properties’ Boston region assets.
• Assist in the creation and distribution of Available Space Information for assigned assets.
• Support the Leasing Department on special projects.
• Provide administrative support as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Currently enrolled in a BA/BS degree program required.
• Completion of freshman and sophomore years required.
• One year of prior work experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
• Valid driver’s license preferred.
• Ability to confidently interact with co-workers, contractors, tenants or vendors in an articulate,
courteous and business-like manner at all times.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, to further organizational goals.
• Effective problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organization and multi-task management skills.
• Involves work of a general office nature usually performed sitting such as operation of a computer.
• Involves work of a general office nature usually performed standing such as operation of a fax or
• Involves movement between departments to facilitate workflow.