Summer 2023 Internship - Partnerships
About the Role
We are looking for motivated undergraduate students to work with Pagaya’s Partnerships team for 10 weeks this summer - June/July/August 2023. Our Partnerships team is responsible for managing the existing consumer lending partners of Pagaya across personal loans, auto financing, credit cards and point of sale including relationship, strategic initiatives, business development and economics. As an intern you will gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and learning from colleagues that come from diverse backgrounds.
For any questions you may have, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Expand knowledge of specialized teams within Pagaya.
- Experience working at a high growth global fintech organization.
- Contribute toward a key project that will directly impact our company-wide priorities.
- Potentially convert to a full time employee at Pagaya when you’re ready.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited university with graduation date of May 2024 or May 2025.
- Available to work a full time schedule Monday through Friday. Working from our office in Midtown Manhattan Monday through Thursday, and remotely on Friday.
- Ability to work effectively independently, as well as part of a highly collaborative team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Process improvement mindset: iterate and improve administrative best practices.
- Ability to project manage multiple competing priorities and excellent time management.
- A blend of curiosity, analytical thinking, creativity, flexibility, adaptability and the relentlessness to drive projects to completion.
- Passion for improving and delivering best in class internal and external customer service.
- Work authorization to work for a United States employer.
The pay ranges for New York-based hires are commensurate with candidate experience. Pay range: $25-30 per hour.
Pay ranges for candidates working in locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.