Summer Real Estate Analyst Internship
Nellis Corporation is a family office with investments in real estate (through direct investment, lending and joint venture activities), quick service restaurants, venture capital and marketable securities.
The Internship Program focuses on the development of knowledge and skills related to real estate acquisitions and investments. Interns will assist with deal prospecting, underwriting and market research.
INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS/ABILITIES):
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Desire to work collaboratively in a team setting
• Capacity to be resourceful while completing tasks and projects
• Strong attention to detail and consistency
• Competency in prioritizing tasks and successfully managing multiple deadlines
EDUCATION / LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
• A current student or recent graduate of a business, economics, finance, accounting or real estate program from an accredited college or university preferred.
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Location: Potomac, Maryland
Time Period: May - August 2023
Schedule: +/- 40 hours per week
Compensation: Commensurate with experience