New Grad Project Management - Spring 2023 Grads
BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology.
We are looking for Spring 2023 grads who are interested in starting a career in Project Management. You'll experience hands-on learning in this full time opportunity and you will work alongside our innovative team of experts.
As a new or recent graduate hire, you will join Blend360's All-Star Program, an elite 6-month early-career talent development program uniquely designed for those interested in pursuing a career in professional services and consulting. You will have the opportunity to work alongside Blend360's analytics and technology practitioners and gain hands-on experience in one of our core capability areas, including Data Science, Business Intelligence and Data Engineering, and Client and Project Management. Through our intensive training, which includes Blend360 instructor-led and online certification courses, as well as working on billable client projects under the guidance of senior team members, you will develop the soft and hard skills necessary to excel in your role as a professional project manager at Blend360.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage meeting scheduling and related communications, including preparing agendas and meeting materials, taking minutes, and ensuring follow-up actions are completed.
- Coordinate project deadlines and track progress against timelines, escalating issues as necessary.
- Support the Account Manager in driving projects and tasks to completion, ensuring all stakeholders are aware of their responsibilities and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on account performance, providing regular updates to the Account Manager and senior management.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to contribute to the development of proposals and presentations.
- Location: Columbia, MD or Denver, CO
- Must be graduating in the spring or early summer of 2023, start date is June of 2023
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Duration: Full-time
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
- Please DO NOT Apply to more than one Discipline or this will delay your appllication!
What you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Strong academic performance
- Previous internships in Marketing or Technology
- Demonstrated leadership abilities through extra-curricular actives, volunteer efforts, or school projects
- Naturally curious; a quick study; technology-curious
- A self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented person who thrives under pressure
- Proven ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or programming languages (like Python)
- Ability to keep a sense of humor while working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for learning and growing
- Intrinsic motivation to achieve success