Leasing Agent, Multifamily
Leasing Agent, Multifamily
Job Description Summary
Leasing Agents are responsible for showing and leasing apartment units to prospective residents. Leasing Consultants are to execute
the property’s marketing plan.
• Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects and answering questions about the amenities, local
community, and other property details.
• Drive the lease closing process by highlighting the quality of the community and the amenities available at the property.
• Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
• Ensuring all fees, deposits or are collected by prospects and/or residents in a timely manner.
• Executive all marketing activities to drive traffic to the property and create a lasting first impression.
• Track all leads via the guest card system and follow up with all prospects.
• Maintain knowledge about local market conditions, Responsible for shopping local competition.
• Daily social media engagement to drive resident retention and promote community lifestyle to increase market position and desirability
• Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
• Use attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment
• Ensure all aspects of the move-in process are completed in advance of lease signing. Activities may include resident screening, pretour
unit, income verification, file maintenance, compliance screening, etc.…
• Ensure proper maintenance of all resident files.
• Always maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
• Escalate any unusual property/resident concerns to their Property Manager in a timely manner.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment; Internet navigation skills are preferred.
• Social media marketing experience preferred
• Ability to interact with others in a team environment
• High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
• Minimal lifting up to 15lbs.
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.
The compensation for the position is: $15.74 - $23.00
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.