Financial Analyst/Office Manager
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
T.I.C. Akean, Inc. is a management company that is closely affiliated with the burgeoning TIC Restaurant Group. We push forward the company motto to allow New York City to enjoy Japan without airfare.
Position: Financial Analyst / Office Manager
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: $20.00-$30.00/hr (or near equivalent weekly salary)
This is not an entry level position. This is a leadership role that requires in-depth understanding of Quickbooks, accounting, US GAAP, and the restaurant industry.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Bookkeeping with Quickbooks
- Review, analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts in conjunction with preparing financial reports for management
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Coordinate with external CPA to ensure accurate records, audits and other procedures
- Maintain and update business licenses, permits and insurances
- Arrange, participate and lead meetings with restaurant managers and other related staff
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
We prefer the candidate to have a College Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management; and 5 years of related work experience.
We are primarily looking for a full-time employee, but we are also open to part-time candidates. (Pay may be on hourly or weekly basis depending on scheduling arrangement.)
To apply, please submit a one-page resume and a reference list of 3 contacts.