NBE/BE (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in BSA/AML, NB-0570-V.2
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Banks Field Examiner) with emphasis in Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/ AML), you will conduct and assist in the supervision of national banks and carry out national bank supervision objectives in more challenging bank environments.
Large Bank Supervision
Charlotte, NC and New York, NY
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Banks Field Examiner) with emphasis in Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering, you will:
- Oversee ongoing supervisory efforts of BSA/AML activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor BSA/AML supervisory activities, including identifying and communicating risk issues, developing supervisory strategies and determining the scope of supervisory activities.
- Provide leadership and training to other examiners and may instruct at formal schools.
- Manage teams of assisting personnel during BSA/AML supervisory activities.
- Prepare reports of activities and develop responses to address risks.
- Serve as a consultant to employees and managers. Lead discussions with large bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare communications to foster positive changes within the bank.
- Maintain effective communications within the OCC to ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place- Oversee ongoing supervisory efforts of BSA/AML activities.