NBE/BE (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in BSA/AML, NB-0570-V
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Banks Field Examiner) with emphasis in Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/ AML), you will conduct and assist in the supervision of national banks and/or large financial institutions to carry out national and bank supervision objectives.
Large Bank Supervision
Charlotte, NC and New York, NY
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Banks Field Examiner) with emphasis in Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/ AML), you will:
- Oversee ongoing supervisory efforts of BSA/AML activities and manage team(s) of assisting personnel during supervisory activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor supervisory activities, including assessing risk, developing supervisory strategies, determining the scope of supervisory activities, and managing teams of assisting personnel.
- Conduct or participate in discussions with large bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare communications to foster positive changes within the bank.
- Maintain effective communications within the OCC and ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place.
- Prepare reports of activities and developing responses to address risks.