NBE/BE (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in Compliance, NB-0570-V.2
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Compliance, you will conduct and assist in the supervision of national banks and carry out national bank supervision objectives in more challenging bank environments.
Large Bank Supervision
Cleveland, OH; Los Angeles, CA; Minneapolis, MN and New York, NY
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Compliance, you will:
- Oversee ongoing supervisory efforts of compliance activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor compliance supervisory activities, including identifying and communicating risk issues, developing supervisory strategies and determining the scope of supervisory activities.
- Provide leadership and training to other examiners and may instruct at formal schools.
- Manage team(s) of assisting personnel during compliance supervisory activities.
- Serve as a consultant to employees and managers and lead discussions with large bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare communications to foster positive changes within the bank.
- Maintain effective communications within the OCC to ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place. - Prepare reports of activities and develop responses to address risks.