NBE/BE (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in Compliance, NB-0570-V
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Compliance, you will be responsible for supervisory oversight requiring extensive investigation for the compliance functional specialty area.
Large Bank Supervision
Cleveland, OH; Minneapolis, MN and New York, NY
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Compliance, you will:
- Conduct and assist in the supervision of compliance activities at large banks.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor supervisory activities, including assessing risk, developing supervisory strategies, determining the scope of supervisory activities and manage teams of assisting personnel.
- Conduct or participate in discussions with large bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare communications to foster positive changes within the bank.
- Maintain effective communications within the OCC to ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place.
- Prepare reports of activities and develop responses to address risks.