NBE/BE (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit, NB-0570-VI
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit, you will participate in the planning and conducting of examinations in retail credit activities, preparing reports, and presenting findings and recommendations to senior managers at OCC.
Large Bank Supervision
Charlotte, NC; McLean, VA; New York, NY
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit, you will:
- Identify systemic risks and trends through evaluation of retail credit bank activities and operations.
- Develop supervisory strategies including plans to effect corrective action and programs to monitor bank progress using a risk-based approach.
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve problems or issues related to retail credit bank supervision.
- Provide leadership, training and instruction to other examiners; manage and evaluate the work of team members during supervisory activities.
- Conduct or participate in discussions with senior bank management on examination findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Develop and maintain communications within and external to the OCC regarding bank supervision matters or issues.