NBE/BE (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit, NB-0570-V.2
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit you will conduct and assist in the supervision of retail credit activities in large banks and carry out bank supervision objectives in more challenging bank environments.
Large Bank Supervision
Charlotte, NC; McLean, VA; New York, NY; Pittsburgh, PA
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit, you will:
- Oversee ongoing supervisory efforts of retail credit activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor retail credit supervisory activities, including identifying and communicating risk issues, developing supervisory strategies and determining the scope of supervisory activities.
- Provide leadership and training to other examiners and may instruct at formal schools.
- Manage team(s) of assisting personnel during retail credit supervisory activities.
- Serve as a consultant to employees and managers. Lead in discussions with large bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare communications to foster positive changes within the bank.
- Maintain effective communications within the OCC to ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place.
- Prepare reports of activities and develop responses to address risks.