NBE/BE (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit, NB-0570-V
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Banks Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit, you will conduct and assist in the supervision of national banks and/or large financial institutions to carry out national and bank supervision objectives.
Large Bank Supervision
McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; New York, NY; Pittsburgh, PA
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Banks Field Examiner) with emphasis in Retail Credit, you will:
- Oversee ongoing supervisory efforts of retail credit activities and manage team(s) of assisting personnel during supervisory activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor retail credit supervisory activities which includes assessing risk, developing supervisory strategies and determining the scope of supervisory activities.
- Conduct or participate in discussions with large bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare communications to foster positive changes within the bank.
- Prepare reports of activities and develop responses to address risks.
- Maintain effective communications within the OCC to ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place.