Staff Accountant Associate
OTC Markets Group Inc., operator of premier US financial marketplaces, is seeking a detail-oriented Staff Accountant Associate to join our Finance Department.
OTC Markets is currently operating in a hybrid work environment (three days in office, two days remotely).
Our Core Values are incorporated in each aspect of our Company. We encourage autonomy, professionally passionate discussions of opposing viewpoints, creativity, and transparency. We are Open, Transparent, and Connected. We are OTC strong. At OTC Markets, we all win together.
We invest heavily in employee satisfaction and offer all our employees a highly competitive compensation package. As a dynamic, growing company that fosters an open culture, we emphasize autonomy, responsibility, innovation and self-discipline. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impressive impact at a company known for its reputation on quality and achievement.
- Perform various Accounts Receivable and collection duties, including invoicing and issuing of credit memos, collection efforts, fielding of billing inquiries from subscribers, month end reconciliation of related sub ledgers, etc.
- Perform various Accounts Payable duties, including maintaining vendor accounts in the firm’s accounting system, verifying accuracy of vendor invoices, processing invoices and vendor payments, assisting in monthly accrual process, etc.
- Assist with and participate in monthly/quarterly/annual financial close process
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary offered: $70,000 to 80,000 depending on experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA Preferred – minimum one year experience; recent graduates welcome
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, with an ability to multi-task
- Experience with Intacct Financial Management software a plus
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Dependent & Healthcare
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (LPFSA)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave Program
- Annual bonus and Stock Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan - Retirement
- Commuter Transit & Parking Program
- Income Protection (Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability)
- Voluntary Benefits (Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Indemnity)
For more information about OTC Markets Group, please visit our public policy advocacy and careers page. No calls or e-mails please. No third-party recruiters.
Come as you are and just be you. We are an equal opportunity and e-verify employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, political belief, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, family or parental status, gender identity, pregnancy, including childbirth or related medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We encourage applicants of all ages and backgrounds.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates regulated markets for trading 12,000 U.S. and international securities. Our data-driven disclosure standards form the foundation of our three public markets: OTCQX® Best Market, OTCQB® Venture Market and Pink® Open Market.
Our OTC Link® Alternative Trading Systems (ATSs) provide critical market infrastructure that broker-dealers rely on to facilitate trading. Our innovative model offers companies more efficient access to the U.S. financial markets.
OTC Link ATS, OTC Link ECN and OTC Link NQB are each an SEC regulated ATS, operated by OTC Link LLC, a FINRA and SEC registered broker-dealer, member SIPC.
Applicants have rights under the federal law: