Jr. Business Data Analyst
- Analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions, and present them in an understandable manner to stakeholders, developers, testers, and users at multiple levels.
- Act as a liaison with technology and business unit subject matter experts in support of the Transactions Monitoring project.
- Solicit information from business and IT SMEs about application functions, data, and process flows.
- Document application functions, data, and process flow using the prescribed template, or appropriate fit-for-purpose format Participate in the integration design process and provide detailed documentation and requirements as appropriate.
- Document reports required by system stakeholders.
- Oversees the acquisition, analysis, strategy, and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
- Conducts high-level business analysis involving complex business requirements and processes.
- Plans and designs business processes and makes recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner. Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/return on investment.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.