OEC Group offers hybrid work, competitive salary, a full benefits package, opportunities for professional growth and so much more!
What we’re looking for…
- Entry level candidates with a degree related to supply chain/ logistics.
- Advanced MS Excel, communication, attention to detail and analytical skills.
About the Position
Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Maintains daily communication with the carriers regarding contract term maintenance, rate negotiation, space protection and equipment disputes.
- Updates the database with any new and/or updated rates.
- Collaborates with the sales team to process incoming RFQ’s.
- Assists the resolution of billing, chassis, and equipment disputes that may arise from the Operations department or overseas offices.
- Analyzes industry trends and negotiates contract terms with the carriers.
New York Office 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
$55,000-$65,000 annually based on education and experience level.
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day introductory period the employee is provided with the following benefits package. This includes:
- Hybrid work
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision) – Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation, Personal and Floating Days
- Bi-Annual performance review with opportunities for a salary adjustment and/or bonus (contingent upon company financials and on-the-job performances)
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. We provide our customers with import and export services, as well as, door-to-door services for both international and domestic needs. We remain competitive by offering a wide range of logistics services, including: ocean and air freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and distribution, customs brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a well-established company that is continually growing and looking for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building activities!
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.