We are looking for a Development Intern to join our Development team based in Ennismore's New York City office. The Development Intern will assist in the company’s business development and feasibility activities across the Americas. This internship will run to the end of 2023 and is expected to work around 20 to 30 hours per week.
What you’ll do…
- Assist in the research, analysis, underwriting and evaluation of hotel business development opportunities
- Support the build of proforma analyses and financial models for feasibility, investment analyses and valuations
- Prepare presentation materials, investment memoranda, deal summaries and case studies with the Development team
- Assist with due diligence and closing processes for transactions
- Maintain deal tracker and assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or working towards one in Finance or Hospitality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You are enthusiastic about Ennismore, our brands and our future projects.
- You have a can-do attitude. No task is too little or too big.
- You’re a great communicator no matter the mode.
- You’re proactive and able to work independently but likes being sociable and collaborative too.
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama.
- You get us. You know of our hotels and want to hang out in our lobbies.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to embark on an exciting career in a company that is taking off!
- Ennismore’s values and fast-growing environment
- Experience being part of the largest and fastest-growing hospitality companies in the world with a reputation for disrupting the industry
- The opportunity to be yourself and collaborate with other bright minds in a relaxed, innovative culture
- The opportunity to challenge the norm and work in a rewarding environment, building global brands
The starting pay for this role is $20/hour.