DevOps Engineer/ Production Support Analyst
Locations: United States - we are looking for candidates who are flexible to working onsite in multiple locations across the United States.
Salary: $48,000 - $63,000 USD
Want to work in technology at an investment bank?
Paid graduate training, ongoing support, opportunities at leading global employers – the Alumni graduate program gives you everything you need. (And don’t worry, there’s no training bond. No exit fees, no hidden catches).
Here at Wiley Edge, we pair great graduates with brilliant global businesses. Our clients include tier one investment banks and other organizations across a range of industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel.
What you'll do:
Production support plays a vital role in enterprise technology, from algorithmic trading engines to regulatory reporting.
Think of it as healthcare for technology. As a production support analyst with Wiley Edge, you’ll be on a shared mission to look after the technical systems and processes other teams rely on.
How the Alumni program works:
- Apply via this job advert.
- Complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at Wiley Edge Academy in an online class for 4-8 weeks with other graduates.
- Join a Wiley Edge client for 12-24 months while receiving support
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the client at the end of the program.
What you’ll learn at the Wiley Edge Academy:
- How to discuss production support activity at a high level including ITIL (information technology infrastructure library), monitoring, DevOps, SRE (site reliability engineering), and disaster recovery.
- How to discuss common financial topics, including financial markets, equity trading, derivatives, currency, treasury, regulation, and risk.
- How to write a basic computer program in Python, including user input, common data structures, and flow of control.
- How to use MySQL to perform CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations on a relational database stored in a MySQL Server.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related STEM subject (science, technology, engineering, math).
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher. We look for potential, not prestige, but it’s important that you enjoy pushing yourself to pick up new ideas.
- Ability to troubleshoot, taking an analytical approach to solve problems.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- The right to work without needing visa sponsorship.
- A requirement for this role may be to attest and provide proof of vaccination for Covid 19 upon hire.
What you’ll get:
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to build your career in an in-demand niche.
How to apply:
- Apply via the form below and tell us a bit about you.
- Complete the online assessment (we’ll send you a link by email).
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over phone and video.
- Lastly, you’ll interview with one or more of our clients.
So you don’t miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be open to relocating.